Family Support and Preservation
Building stronger families
About the Program
Parenting Plus offers families guidance and support that is designed to minimize stress and maximize a family’s ability to succeed. Services are provided in the comfort of the family home. Families participate by choice, at no cost to them.
464 Chestnut Street
Manchester, NH 03101
221 Main Street, Ste. 203
Nashua, NH 03060
103 No. State St.
Concord, NH 03301
1 (877) 556-7479
841 Central St.
Franklin, NH 03235
28 Lafayette Ave.
Littleton, NH 03561
107 Main St.
Colebrook, NH 03576
When families have too many stressors, Parenting Plus:
- Helps parents help their children
- Provides emotional support, encouragement and empowerment
- Offers practical solutions to help in managing family life
Where appropriate, Parenting Plus may provide:
- Child care opportunities
- Short-term overnight care
Families receive help with:
- Learning effective parenting skills
- Accessing community resources
- Learning healthy ways to express anger and frustration
- Resolving parent/child conflicts
- Setting realistic family rules
- Learning time management and organizational skills
- Learn about health and nutrition and safety
- Learn about budgeting finances
“This program has made such a big difference for my family...there is much more peace in our home now!” – Suzanne T.
“I thought I knew what I was doing disciplining my kids, but I learned so much about how to do it right with your program!” – Vicki L.
“Our support group gives me someone to talk to about parenting and to be able to get information from other people who have been through the same thing. – Alex E.
“As you know, it has been a difficult year for me and my family, but people like you have made it easiler." – Greg R.
“I look forward to your weekly home visits and to all the new skills I learn to help my children." – Jenna C.
Referrals are accepted from families themselves schools social service agencies pediatricians and hospitals family and mental health clinics Division of Children, Youth and Families.
To refer, call 1-800-640-6486
Parenting Plus is funded under an agreement with the State of New Hampshire Division of Children, Youth and Families.
Fees: None to client
Community Partners :