Family Support and Preservation
The Family Stabilization Program offers short-term, intensive, home-based crisis stabilization for individuals and their families experiencing an acute mental, emotional or behavioral health crisis. The program is dedicated to helping families remain
together as a safe and productive support system.
Family Stabilization can be used as a cost-effective alternative to hospitalization or as a means to minimize the duration of expensive hospital or out-of-home placements, by providing a community-based alternative that is tailored to each family’s unique needs.
Family Stabilization provides:
- In-home services to help parents, family members and other caregivers stabilize the individual in their home setting
- 24-hour, 7 days-a week service
- A streamlined referral process and rapid response building on progress already made
- A cooperative approach designed to help caregivers find practical solutions to crisis situations and learn new coping skills for solving family problems
- A culturally sensitive system of care
- A multi-disciplinary program that works in collaboration with a variety of professionals and connects families to community services
- A solution-focused approach builds upon the family’s natural supports
- A skilled and caring staff that will deliver quality services to youth and families utilizing a strength-based treatment approach
- Family support and case management services, including parenting education, education regarding mental health diagnosis, safety planning, identifying and addressing and developing new family patterns of interaction
Areas served: Concord, Dover, Keene, Laconia, Manchester, Nashua, Portsmouth, Rochester, Salem & surrounding areas.
Contact: Linda Nagle, LICSW, Seacoast Regional office, 728 Central Avenue, Dover, NH 03820